The work of any organization not only in Moscow,but also in any other city is impossible to imagine without the activities of an accountant. From the professionalism of the accountant depends on many ongoing processes in the company: from the speed of document flow and to the choice of a suitable taxation system. Often, accountant errors are costly to the company. Investing in the training of accountants is the key to a successful business of the company. The higher the competence of the accountant, the more opportunities the company to respond flexibly to changes, find interesting solutions for the economical use of resources, increase the speed and correctness of maintaining all documentation, and be ready for audit.
Purpose and learning outcomes
The main purpose of training accountants is to develop their professional competencies in the field of accounting, training in the necessary practical skills. Accounting training develops an understanding of financial, tax and accounting reporting by an accountant, which in turn increases the efficiency of enterprise management as a whole, as well as ensures the competitiveness of the company.
1. ACCOUNTING FOR COMPANIES
Purpose: Understanding financial, tax and accounting statements to improve the efficiency of enterprise management.
Duration – 8 ak. p.
· They will form an idea and understanding of what accounting and tax accounting are (what is the difference), the balance sheet, the profit and loss statement.
· Learn to understand the accountant and the principles of taxation from your business.
· Develop the skills of assessing the activities of the chief accountant and accounting service.
· They are aware of how to use organizational methods to increase the competitiveness of their business.
· Get the key to understanding accounting and using it in business process management.
ОСТАВЬТЕ ВАШИ ДАННЫЕ И МЫ СВЯЖЕМСЯ С ВАМИ, ЧТОБЫ ПОДОБРАТЬ ДЛЯ ВАС ЛУЧШИЙ ВАРИАНТ!